February 26, 2011

So ... about this whole blogging idea ...

This is my very first attempt at blogging - testing out to see if I might have something to say about my knitting projects that people would be interested in reading :)
I have been knitting for almost 7 years and in the most recent couple of years, my passion for this quirky fiber art has grown and grown - people say that I knit like to cook, or vice versa ... I like to take basic patterns/recipes and add my own twist; sometimes slight such as a different needle size or sometimes drastic like adding a big chunky cable down the side of a hat, completely ignoring the recommended yarn weight, etc. Sometimes my projects turn out and sometimes they are "learning" experiences. Anyway, hope to have one or two of the current projects I'm working on done soon so I can post something new and exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment