March 20, 2011

Oh, how I love old churches!


Ok, so this post will have nothing at all to do with knitting, except that I had a photography adventure with a dear friend of mine who is also a knitter ... if that counts for anything :)
Anyway, my friend wanted to arrange a practice bridal shoot so that both her and her sister are ready for an upcoming wedding. Since it was my idea for them to use the Fort Sherman Chapel, located near North Idaho College in Coeur d'Alene, ID, I decided I'd tag-along for the shoot - get some glorious shots of this lovely old church (oldest church in Coeur d'Alene) and practice my people photography skills. Hope you enjoy the shots!!
Models:
Monica Sumner and Ashley Krickl

Find out more info on the Ft Sherman Chapel here














     

No comments:

Post a Comment