October 18, 2011

So I'm leaving today...

I am beginning my long trek to the eastern region of our fair country at approximately 6:55 pm PDT this evening.... and I'm so excited!! I hope I'm prepared, I feel prepared, so I should be prepared. We will see about that. I have about an hour after I'm done with work to figure it all out before heading to the airport. I have three skirts and one dress packed for the trip (along with a couple pairs of jeans). I'm anxious to experience a New England Fall!! Of course I will be toting along my chunky malibrigo cabled scarf I have been diligently working on. Hoping to get it done while I'm in New York, because I have someone special in mind I would like to give it to!! I will also be bringing along some fingerless mitts to work on - a project I started during the rainy part of June, but quickly dropped as soon as the sun came out. Fall in New England is the best time/place to pick them up again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment