March 3, 2011

It's Thursday & I have a few things to say..

* It's almost Friday .. Payday Friday (yarn shopping perhaps?? but I already have lots of pretty yarn ... *sigh*)
* It's almost the weekend which means spending knitting time with my dearest mommy ... Who has lots more pretty yarn than I do ... *sigh*
* I actually do have to go to the yarn store tonight ... For legit reasons ... I'm 150% sure I don't have enough yarn for a certain project that is taking forever to finish ... Praying that they have the same dye lot!! and I resist the urge to buy more pretty yarn ... *sigh*
* Tonight I will be shelling out half the cash needed to go on a Spring fling adventure to White Fish, MT with a local knitting group where we will buy pretty yarn ... *sigh*
* I am equally torn between starting my Imagination cowl (which is on my list) and using some lusciously yellow malibrigo that has been in my yarn bag since my friend just GAVE it to me .. Uh a few weeks ago .. to knit a hat ... it's really pretty yarn
* I'm wondering .. Do people out there buy yarn/knit to match their clothes? Or do they buy clothes to match their knitting? Just curious..

No comments:

Post a Comment