January 19, 2012

Snowed in....

well, kinda.. There's a lot of snow out there. Not nearly enough to close down the city or anything... work, school, life still goes on. But I've found myself with two free evenings in a row - pure bliss. I've been able to cook, knit, play words with friends, facebook, drink coffee, visit with my roomies, text with my BSF ladies and work on uploading pretty pictures to my new, shiny photography website. Very exciting. Plus yesterday was my camera birthday!! I've had my camera for one year and it has changed my life. So to unveil my website at this time brings me great joy :)
Y'all should check it out!  ~  Erica Sonia Photography
I even have a gallery to showcase my knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you and your camera have met, you seem to have a wonderful relationship. We are also blessed to share your appreciation of the beauty of things in life. Keep it up. It is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete