March 4, 2012

Busy weekend .... well, not so much

It was supposed to be busy, but I seem to have succumb to the illness making it's way across my office, so I slept instead. Last weekend was supposed to be busy too, but I was held up by a freak snowstorm! Nevertheless, it feels good to get a little R&R. Worked a little on the second of my pair of red mittens. Also, I got caught up on a little photo editing from my first ever newborn shoot and photos I took on a much needed weekend getaway with my mom. We drove down to Eugene, OR, over to Florence, up the coast to Cannon Beach then back over to Portland, completing the loop and headed home.
We visited four yarn stores along the way! ~  Soft Horizon Fibre in Eugene; Happy Kamper Yarn Barn in Florence; T-Spot Yarn, Gifts and Chocolates in Manzanita; Coastal Yarns in Cannon Beach.
Here is our yarn loot:
And some pretty pictures of the ocean:



Also, wanted to share a little somethin' somethin' from my first newborn shoot, celebrating the newest addition to the Soloria family: Little Keoni

No comments:

Post a Comment