March 17, 2012

A Tale of Two Sweaters

A cardigan and a guinea pig sweater are what's OTN (on the needles, tehe... I feel clever). Anyway, yeah. I started a guinea pig sweater. No pattern, just making it up as I go! I should have it done soon. It's my instant gratification project for now. The other sweater now, I actually haven't knit a stitch on it since I was sick a couple weeks ago. I have to be in the right mood for it, and have a good lineup of shows on Hulu to catch up on. That way, I can knit while watching "TV" and have the pattern right in front of me too... 'cause the pattern is on my computer you see and not on paper ... being green and all that jazz. Or maybe my printer might just be refusing to work.
Speaking of being green - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!! Oh, and my basil and thyme are growing!! Not as fast as I'd like them to. Of course if I was uber serious about growing anything, I'd have flats lined out with dozens of little seedlings and a heat lamp over them like my daddy does. And it would drive my roommates nuts. Plus, I'm definitely not one to be any kind of efficient about anything I do.

Also, one more thing - I would like to introduce you to my latest singer/songwriter obsession - Rosi Golan. Some of her music has banjos in it. It makes my heart super happy. Hope you enjoy too!!









No comments:

Post a Comment